We are currently seeking a friendly, reliable and professional Receptionist to work at a high-profile company's fitness center located in Chesterfield, MO.
What you will do:
- Greet members and guests with warmth and professionalism as they enter the facility.
- Respond to and provide assistance with members’ feedback and concerns in a timely and professional manner, escalating to management as needed.
- Handle account inquiries and payments.
- Fulfill front desk administrative duties.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and manage inventory of supplies and retail products.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to network, engage and interact with all clients, guests and members.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Competence with basic computer skills, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and web applications.
- If applicable to your location, you may be required to obtain CPR/AED and First Aid certifications (company will provide reimbursement in accordance with company’s policies).
Plus One, part of the Optum Workplace Well-being portfolio of services, provides fitness and well-being services to clients across a broad range of industries, driving employee engagement in health and wellness programs. These services include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, wellness coaching and health promotion. Our team members believe that the most effective way to help people adopt a healthier lifestyle is through personal connections infused with hospitality, empathy and a lot of fun.
Perks of working at Plus One, an Optum company include:
- Team member health and savings
- Medical plan choices with Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Dental and Vision coverage plans
- 401(k) Retirement & Savings Plan
- Life Insurance (team member, spouse and dependents)
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Transportation and Parking Plans
- Team member well-being:
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness rewards program
- Membership to a fitness and wellness subscription-based platform
- 24/7 health and wellness support through the Employee Assistance program
- Entertainment and consumer discounts
- Dedication to ensuring a cohesive and inclusive culture led by an internal diversity, equity and inclusion council
- Team member growth and development support
- Complimentary professional development and continuing education courses
- Discounted industry certifications and events
- CPR/AED reimbursements
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Internal development program
- Employee Referral Reward program
Plus One, an Optum company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a culture of equal employment and opportunity for all people. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial responsibilities, citizenship status, military or protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. Plus One provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants where applicable; for more information, contact our HR department at email@example.com.