FTX Fitness, Inc. is seeking an individual passionate about pursuing a coaching career. Someone with a passion for health and fitness, and an ability to create an awesome and fun experience for all members. A person with an understanding that coaching involves much more than simply teaching specific movements, exercises, and workouts. A hard worker that is willing to get hands dirty.
FTX was established in 2011 in Wheaton, IL. It is in its second location, which is a 6,500 sqft retail location at a major intersection. It currently serves over 200 athletes per month via its various programs and corporate contracts. Please visit www.FTXCrossFit.com.
- Sales and Member Engagement – Selling memberships, personal training, and overall experience.
- Coach/Trainer – Regular coaching of classes and doing Personal Training.
- Events – Running and managing special events such as clinics, fundraising, social activities, and competitions.
- Misc – Doing whatever it takes to make things work.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- 2+ years of coaching experience
- 1+ years of sales experience is a plus.
- CrossFit Level 1 or equivalent is required. Level 2 is preferred.
- Any other certifications are a plus.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- $17-24/hr base rate based on experience
- Bonus/profit sharing
- Up to 2 Weeks of Vacation / Up to 2 Weeks of Sick Pay (Vacation/Sick Pay is prorated each pay period based on number of hours worked. 40-hour per week average = 2 weeks of vacation and sick pay per year. 30-hour per week average = 1 week of vacation and sick pay per year.
- Gym attire provided
- Free FitAid/Other beverages/Protein Bars while on shift
- Paid time to workout
- Sign-on bonus or relocation expense of $5,000 for full-time employee with L2 minimum. Sign-on bonus paid after 90 day probationary period. Relocation expense paid after moving.